Services in the Export Service
Learn more about what you can do in the Export Service – now and into the future.
Services you can use now
We're building and releasing the service in stages. At the moment the service is available to registered establishments. It isn't yet open to live animal and non-prescribed goods exporters.
You can use the Export Service to:
- register an establishment and propose an arrangement for us to approve
- change your establishment's contact details
- add or remove people on your establishment's management and control list
- add or remove a commodity, product or operation to your registered export operations
- revoke your establishment's registration and nominate a new occupier
- make other variations to your registrations or approved arrangements.
Services you can use in the future
We'll add more services over time and open them up to more types of export businesses. You will be able to do things like:
- check a quota balance or transfer a quota
- connect to other export systems
- view audit reports.
Save time with an Export Service account
An Export Service account makes it quicker and easier to transact with us. You can use it to access our services and submit applications for your establishment securely online.
You can use your account to:
- access and manage your applications
- track the progress of applications
- prefill application details.