Employee or third party

How to access the Export Service to act on behalf of a business.

Step 1: Set up myGovID

myGovID is a form of Digital Identity that lets you prove who you are when you use government services. As an employee or third party, you will need 'standard' strength to access the Export Service.

If you have a myGovID, check you have standard strength. If not, go to the Choose your identity strength section of How to set up, opens in a new tab myGovID to upgrade.

If you don't have a myGovID, go to How to set up, opens in a new tab myGovID.

What you’ll need

  • about 20 minutes
  • a smart device
  • 2 Australian identification documents
  • driver licence or learner permit
  • passport (not more than three years expired)
  • birth certificate
  • visa (if using your foreign passport)
  • citizenship certificate
  • ImmiCard
  • Medicare card

Download myGovID from the App Store or Google Play and follow the prompts.

Find out more about myGovID, opens in a new tab.

Step 2: Request access via management

Contact the business owner or principal authority and ask them to follow the steps on Business owner or principal authority, opens in a new tab to authorise you.

Find out more about How to set up, opens in a new tab myGovID.

Step 3: Accept authorisation

Once your employer or principal authority has authorised your access, you will receive a code via email.

  • Sign into RAM using your myGovID details.
  • Enter the code.
  • Accept or decline the request within 7 days.

To find out more, go to the Authorised user or administrator section of Accessing online services with myGovID and RAM., opens in a new tab

Sign in to RAM

You now have access to the Export Service.

Continue with Digital Identity

Digital Identity, opens in a new tab is a safe, secure and convenient way to prove and reuse your identity online.

Need more help?

Call 1800 571 125, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm AEST