Create an Export Service account

Follow our steps to set up your account and access the Export Service.

You need an account to use our Services and submit EX26 applications.

By 1 January 2024, paper EX26 forms will no longer be available. You will need to use the Export Service to apply for establishment registrations.

To use the Export Service, you need a MyGovID linked to a business through Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM).

The person who controls your business, as well as those who manage its export establishments will all need an account.

I have myGovID and RAM set up

If you are already set up for myGovID and RAM you can access the Export Service. Select ‘Continue with Digital Identity' to sign in now.

Continue with Digital Identity

Digital Identity, opens in a new tab is a safe, secure and convenient way to prove and reuse your identity online.

I don't have myGovID and RAM set up

If not, select your role in the business and follow the steps to get set up. You only need to do this once.

I'm a business owner or a principal authority

Create an account for a business you control and authorise others to act for your establishment.

I'm an employee or third party

Create an account to manage or submit applications for an establishment you work for.

Currently, the service isn't available to live animal, and non-prescribed goods exporters. This will change in the future.

Need more help?

Call 1800 571 125, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm AEST