Can I use the Export Service to manage compliance?

Which types of registered establishments can use the Export Service, now and in the future.

  • Compliance
  • Account
  • Establishment

You can use the Export Service to manage compliance for plant registered establishments. These registered establishments deal with plants and/or plant products for export. You can use the service to manage compliance if you:

  • can access your registered establishment in your Export Service account, and
  • are authorised to manage compliance for your registered establishment.

In your account, you can:

We’ll add more digital features in the future that will allow you to manage your regulatory compliance in the Export Service.

They are part of a wider transformation of Australia's agricultural export services. For more information, go to Who we are.

In the future

You will be able to access audit reports and non-compliance notices for other types of registered establishments.

You will also be able to manage compliance in your account for establishments that handle other export commodities and goods.

Need more help?

Email 1800 571 125, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm AEST